Below you will find the compensation and benefits given to egg donors.
Egg Donation Benefits
- As an egg donor you will be compensated for your time, effort and dedication of donating your eggs.
- Egg donor compensation ranges based on certain criteria and demand for donors. Some first-time donors start out at $5,500 and others may start at $10,000. Cycle related expenses are covered by Intended Parents (explained below).
- Egg donors who have donated before and meet certain criteria may have the potential to earn more.
- Highly desirable donors can earn more.
- You may receive a part of the total compensation once you start cycle medications and the remainder after completion of the egg retrieval.
Additional Benefits paid for by Intended Parents
- All medical screenings and cycle medication.
- Mileage and parking reimbursement for medical appointments required for the cycle.
- Cycle related travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, per Diem, and transportation from
the hotel to the clinic.
- Egg retrieval travel expenses for one companion.